Sunday, July 5, 2009

5th of July 2009 ( Sunday )

Yesterday as usual,went to church but late jor cuz wake up late la haha.. nowdays very tired, keep feel want to sleep.. Maybe is a sign im getting old xD happy or sad? Then finish church around 1pm then head to Jusco for KFC, the new spicy chicken but not spicy at all.. Kinda disappointed. Then mom went to fetch my sister backz from camp while i head backz home and sleep again! Around 5 30pm like that, ah shui ask me wanna dota or not so i join them together with yi but due to yi very very very slow login garena,that 2 guy get impatient and start to diu here and there and asked me to start the game without yi but I still wait for yi to arrive.. Take him like 10 to 20 minutes to join my game zzz AH YI ! don't always too slow la aiyoyoyo..

First game we kalah teruk la == our hero got bristleback ( me ), tormented soul ( shui ), spectre ( yi ) magnataur ( lei ) supposing all this hereo can win d but duno why kalah gao gao.. opposite team got Jakiro,lion,chaos knight,warlock and the last 1 i forgot lol.. memory not good liaoz,getting old haha.. 2nd game finally win ! xD of course im the hero la together with shui.. we 2 tag team can win adi cuz I get Urza and he get Phantom Lancer,both also got slow skill yet I dont know why Yi cannot own == ah yi, why a? You get sladar wei,1 hero can sapu all jor.. and Ah lei pulak feed gao gao lol.. he get terrorblade,should can win geh but maybe item wrong jor gua.. Nevertheless,play more,know more,experience more = win !

After finish dota game then i go take my bath + go to snap some photos for photography assignments.. Again,i snap evening skies! Guess i really love evening sky adi.. the scenery is superb! Finish liaoz go back home eat dinner + watch transformers 2 with sai lou,Ying and her parents,Yan,Heng,Kum,and Dai Lou Lei ! The movie i can say is 4/5 la cuz the fighting scene really very messy,dont know which is which.. Get confused sometimes but definitely know which is the twins, optimus prime and bumble bee! I love Camaro haha.. The twins with the ice cream car really reminds me of Twisted Metal 2, that ice cream car boss that shoot ice cream as ulti skill really look alike! Pink color too! Okay la the movie,can say is superb but then it feels strange to me.. like something missing gum.. And I thought Shui got come tim, dim zhi u didnt show face.. Sigh.. =( Perhaps next time ba!

-Tired yet feels weird-

No comments:

Post a Comment