Friday, July 10, 2009

珍 惜

There's so many things in life that we never treasure it before,never until we lost it only we start to realize that it is so much important to us. We often taken things for granted. Those that are being there for you yet you never realize it,those that are trying to care for you yet you seems to be blinded,those that are always trying to help you out yet you think that they are annoying,saying things that your ears doesn't want to hear.. Sometimes,human just like to hear sweet talks and rejected all the facts and advices they try to give you.. Until one day,when everything starts to change,when they stop to care for you,when they stop to call you and have a chit chat,when they stop to find you,you will realize that you have done a big mistake last time.. You forgot all the memories you have built with them,you forgot all the things they have done for you and then only you realize..... and you regret...... that everything,is no longer the same. Regret will be too late then.

Haha,speaking bout treasuring someone.. I forgot how to treasure anymore,not until some incident struck me only then I realize the truth that I've hurt someone deeply.. Is because, I've expect more than what he/she can give me,I expect too much,and now.. is too late to regret it. Blame myself that all this time,Im blinded,selfishly blinded that I forgot that he/she too have feelings,that I myself,forgot to treasure all the things they had done for me. Even if I regret it right here,right now, I guess is too late for that. Now,I think all I can do is.. stop expecting too much and start treasuring them. You won't feel hurt,you won't feel sad,you won't feel regret if you never fall down before,if you never... never... lose someone before. Start treasuring now, or else don't regret if he/she gone.I... wanted you all backz,deeply wanted.

-如 果 我 可 以 再 珍 惜 你 多 一 次 -

No comments:

Post a Comment