Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sing


Today wake up,having doubts whether should I go to University or not cause maybe I need to go Cyber Cafe with Kum and the rest of the gang due to Kum cancel to go for bowling last minute and I wasted my chance to go back secondary school to meet my long lost History teacher, Pn. Judy Wong =( perhaps another time then.. So yea,by 11 30am or so,I went to CC near Leisure Mall and meet Kum,Yan and Heng there when they were busily playing starcraft so I joined them together and play.. while playing,my ah gor ( Guo Keng ) pulak reach LM and ask me to guide him to the CC == sei ah gor,keep ask me belanja him everything.. Luckily im good in saying NO hoho,so in the end,he pay for himself! Sorry ya,im broke too!

So all goes according to the plan.. play for like 1 hour and 30 minutes like that finally win the game with of course teamwork la,else really lose gao gao! Then we all head to Neway near Leisure Mall and meet ah ying there! Woot,she seems happy working there! Good good,ga yao ya! and she's happy to see us too! But sadly,she can't join us for fun.. That's.....sad? And I purposely choose all her favourite song so whenever she come in to serve us,she will hear her favourite song playing there but yet she can't sing so.... is quite tempting LOL! Sorry ya ying,I just kacau kacau you =P if you want to sing K,ajak mai me! I sure pei you sing gao gao xD but not really fun without her and Eddie cause.. don't have that feel without them. Normally having them around,we sure dance on the sofa crazily but this time really... for the sake of singing the song only =( perhaps next time then.. so sing till 7 o clock then san ban... sing for like 5 hours and 30 minutes,what feelings also come out liaoz.. super uber tired! and thanks to Seng Yew,our gang sing wo zhi dao sing jor 5 TIMES!! WTH! what lyrics also memorized already la! aiyoyo... now kinda like sorethroat adi.. Sigh.. That's all for today! After sing K den go backz home dinner + tv + pasar malam! no activities jor =( if you say assignments is an activity,then perhaps?

goodnight peeps!

-不 要 想 太 多 -

No comments:

Post a Comment