Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Inner Voice

Have you ever heard your own inner voice? Like there's someone talking inside you,asking you to choose which side you will be?Like there's an angel and a devil sitting on both of your shoulder whispering to your ears,asking what you should do and what you shouldn't do? Well,it happens to me.. I always have this voice in my head that I keep wondering whether or not should I follow what "he" says but I always ended up following his order.. That's why mistakes in life happened. Sometimes you just not sure whether or not you should follow your inner voice or you should not but most of the time,people might just give in due to the overwhelming sound. Due to this,it makes life harder,more difficult to handle and full with obstacles that you can't imagine. It might be as big and tall as a mountain or as small as a rock,you will never know how your life may end up with.

Often I live my life following this "inner voice" in my head that I wish I can shut it up forever but I know I can't.It often make me go mad,hearing all these voices in my head, which make me keep thinking what should I do,what I should not do. Often I fall for the devil's voice,asking me to do something in which I know I should not do but my body and my mind just follow his voice unconsciously.. That's why I always ended up expecting too much from others,acting like a child,jealous whatever stuffs that happened and keep asking myself the questions of W-H-Y! Often I stumble and fall,and cry inside my heart,often do wrong stuff and emo,made a wrong move and regret in the end but sometimes,I just can't help it cause I too wanted to know the answers.. That's why trouble came along the way.. Don't you feel weird having this inner voice? Is like a doppelganger of yourself. Another twin of yours which who knows might be a good person or a bad 1,it depends. Crazy to say this,but it actually happened without you even realize it. Amazing huh?

Last week till now,things started to changed in a different way. I wonder whether it will turn out good,or stay as worst as possible, I do not know but I really hope I,myself can once again be happy and see things in different angle. Is just like snapping a photo. Whenever you snap,you will see which angle is best for the outcome of the photo,not neccessary everything have to place in the center. Sometimes is better to shoot from bottom to top or vice versa,it depends on your own liking. Living a life also quite similar to snapping a photo. It is not neccessary to snap it in front of the object,different angle produce different feelings and quality,is just on how you choose to snap it. Life is just the same ba I can seriously say. If things doesn't work out the way you want it and everything happened to you also is because you see things in 1 angle,never try to see it in different position,different angle. Who knows something better might come out? You will never know the results,not unless you try it yourself.

I can honestly tell you this,I've been see-ing things in 1 angle stubbornly! Never even try to look things in different angle,that's why sometimes,all the bad stuff just happened in 1 shot, making me unable to handle all the emotions at once. I fall.. yea,seriously,I fall.. that's why this time,I HAVE and MUST to say,STAND UP AND WALK! or else, I will forever emo like this.. I'm trying,seriously desperately trying now. At least,have to make myself stop thinking too much and emo too much. Whenever you fall,ask yourself this question IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? IS THIS THE RESULT YOU WANT? If not,give another try. I don't believe I can't change, and I don't believe you will keep falling. I'm sure if you try your best, God will help you out. Just believe.

Seems like quite a number of people Tio Swine Flu nowadays. I pray that God will help those guys to recover ASAP and pray that God too will recover my brother ASAP as he is not really feeling that well 2day. Gotta go,is time to sleep.. Goodnight peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment