Sunday, June 14, 2009

1 week

1 week passed,
I wonder in this week,
I did changed or not,
even slightly changes also good,
but still....
haha, I wonder..?
Is not up to me to judge it,
whether or not,
I changed,
but oh well,
I hope I did changed.

This week,
I still doubting alot of stuff,
whether or not,
I'm absent in their presence,
Will they think of me?
Will they still care bout me?
Why isn't there any messages from them?
Are they really dislike me?
Dislike me to be with them?
But haha,
is just silly thought of mine,
Deep inside,
I remind myself,
Yes,they care,
and I know they care,
Unless they tell me face to face,
I DON'T CARE!,
Then I'm in deep shit!
wahahaha,
but I know it won't happen,
cause I believe them,
I trust them,
They care bout me,
as well as I care bout them.

This friendship,
will stay still,
will stay firm,
will stay strong,
cause,
We have been through thick and thin,
But i know,
this friendship,
Is true.

I'll be here,
whenever you need me,
is because,
you mean alot to me,
my brother,
my best friends,
I hope you know,
who I'm talking bout here,
without you,
I think I'm dead long ago,
hahahahaha!













-True friends are forever,till death bring us part-

No comments:

Post a Comment