Monday, June 22, 2009

For my best friend..

What the world is going on now,I do not know and I do not notice the changes that is going on now.. There are plenty of weird looking,weird attitude and weird personality guy/girl out there, some may want to befriend with you,some may even try to hurt you,but you know your friends well as how you choose your friends too. Friendst cares you know you well but friends that try to harm you, do not bother what they try to do to you as you have plenty of friends to protect you,to keep you from harm. You may be strong in appearance but weak in the inner self of yours but do not be afraid as there will be someone who will protect you. Words hurt more than pictures can show. You might fall,might sad, and even try to give up everything that you work so hard on just because of a pile of bullshits they try to build up but do not let these stuff bother you,bother your intention as we know that you have a good intention,never really wanted to hurt and harm others. Be true to yourself and true to others,and they will be true to you too.

Friends can leave you anytime,anywhere. Best friends can backstab you from behind whenever you let your guard down but true friends will help you up everytime you fall. I may not know how to help you, I may be even useless to do anything compare to the others but I will be here to support you anytime anywhere. Sorry for doing nothing to help out,in fact,I'm not helping much either. I know that a packet of fah shang wu won't cheer you up but that's something that I can do right now. I do not know how to cheer you up, I do not know what to do to solve the problems, I do not know how to make you smile either,but promise is still a promise,I still care and I will always care as we are best friends from the past,the present and the future.

They hurt you,saying all kinds of bad words to you,from the good intention you are doing right till they twisted the facts and turning out the story to be real bad but have no fear,we all know the story real well. I may not know how you feel right now,probably sad? probably disappointed? probably felt that everything you do for the good sake of others has turn out to be in such ways,is kinda like mix feelings,but do cheer up k? I do not know whether you got read my post or not but here I wanna say something to you..

Is true that you are stubborn ( well, a little ) and sometimes princessly attitude,but hey,everyone has their own characters,has their own personality and to be a true friends of yours,I just only have this thought,never really mind whatever you do cause I know your intention is to make everyone happy,never have the intention to hurts someone feelings.. What so bad to have bad habits and bad personality sometimes? Everyone has that,and from that, we start to change,start to shape things out,start to learn to be a better person. I'm sorry to say this out,is just what I think,might be wrong,might be right I do not know but until today,I'm still here with you and forever will be there to support you,never have any intentions to betray you. Sorry if you might felt that I betrayed you in certain things cause sometimes I do something without thinking much. Anyway,I just wish you can get over it real quick. Man,is sad to see you being in a state like this,cheer up girls,we are here to support you! ( though I can't do much anyway,hope you don't mind haha )



- I may not know what I've said here is correct,but I just want you to smile again. Is sad to see you with an unhappy face now =( -

No comments:

Post a Comment