Monday, June 8, 2009

Tired

I'm actually quite tired lately..
Tired of emo-ing which I'm not suppose to yet I can't help it. Is quite difficult to change..
Tired of forcing a smile so that others won't worry me yet I failed every time I try..
Tired of trying to change myself but every time I try,I fall again..
Tired of doing my assignments which I hardly know anything about software and technique to do..
Tired of everything,everything that seems to change rapidly..

I'm sorry is all I can say now..
I ever thought of leaving everything and then turn back and walk the other way but..
my brother hold me,and stop me from doing it..
I seriously wondering what can I do now?
Can I change?
Can I continue to walk this path,since I already walked for 1 year..
Can I smile again without any worries and sadness hidden in that smile?
Can I be happy again?
I'm not sure anymore haha..

Have you been this tired before? LOLz













-yuan lai wo shi na me ruo de-

No comments:

Post a Comment