Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Change

Sorry,I guess this is the time where I really have to change ba..
Continue like this will only make us both suffer..
Sorry,I give you all troubles and I truly regret that I've treated you like this sai lou..
You scold dak really well,I guess I'm not qualified to be your brother,well at least not now..
The only way for me to change is to avoid everythin
g,that's the only solution I can do right now..
Same like that time when you asked me to leave you alone for like a month,
that time I really feel the same as I am now..
But in between that month,I do change,
so I guess,
This is the only way I can change..

I hope you understand ba..
Sorry is all I can say right now..
You and I,
both have the same wish,
that is to have all 4 of us to enjoy together,
but I guess I can't make it come true..
At least,
not at this time..
Sorry all..
-Rainbow appear after a heavy rain,Happiness occur after sadness gone-













-Hope I can change -

No comments:

Post a Comment