Monday, June 15, 2009

Sigh

Man,changing is difficult..
I still can't stop myself from emo-ing,
how terrible I am,
haha...
Maybe you hated me for being like this,
Always think negative,
and acted like one,
that's why you try to avoid finding me,
haha,
who likes emo person anyway?
Yea,who likes it..
but we are humans,
we always have weakness,
some who are hot-tempered,
some who are stubborn,
some who are shy to express out feelings,
for me,
of course is emo-ing and jealousy!

haha i jealous alot,
emo alot,
if just because the way I am now,
you avoid me,
stay far from me,
then I guess,
there's no meaning to be friends anymore
cause,
there's someone told me that,
we have to accept each other's flaw,
through that,
we start to shape things out.

Man,I'm sure are terrible,
but still I did try,
and I will try,
If you just avoid me cause of this,
I really have nothing to say,
but I hope,
you will help me out,
as I do need care,
and support right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment