Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday

Wasn't in a good mood whole day today,been thinking alot today @@ Sigh,the usual me.. Anyway, today went to church like usual, sitting there listening to the choir and bible study lo nothing much.. then went to pet store and bought a bowl for my little rabbit cuz the 1 I bought earlier is too big and too high for the little 1 to actually reach his head into the food and eat, so today go and buy another 1 suitable for her.. and worse thing is, my mom ACTUALLY go and bath the male rabbit ( yeah i got 2, male and female ) OMGOSH !! At first she wipe the rabbit still okay la, at least hygienic abit but after that she go and take the rabbit shampoo and pour some on her palm and then scratch the rabbit body + use shower to bath him!! OMGoodness! The rabbit was so scare, he jump here and there and try to escape and my mom go and pull him backz from his back leg swtz and then keep on bathing him! The rabbit really...... I saw her doing that I adi speechless yet can't do anything cuz if I "fang kong", my mom will scold me swtz.. then the rabbit was like shaking the whole time right after he took a bath and then my mom go and use the " foong toong" and make him dry swtz... Pity my rabbit!! WTF!

Oh,my mom gonna get another rabbit from pasar malam and is a baby but duno which sex she gonna get.. probably another male @@ now got 1 male and female adi, waiting for her to beranak and then give them away to those who want it haha.. But after all the ruckus, I still bad mood though.. Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment