Thursday, June 25, 2009

Living..


Haha, I always have this weird thoughts come out whenever I try to go and sleep but cannot sleep at all. Let me just share what I have in mind yesterday when I was lying on the bed can't sleep. Okay,let's get started.

I'm sure everyone know baby pretty well isn't it? Well,I have this thought about baby. Living as a baby is sure fun,is just eat, sleep, play and cry that's all. They don't have this thing called " stress and depression " They won't know how to deal with this stuff cause they don't even have 1. Often we fall down because of stress and then we start to get depressed. Often we ask ourself why such thing happens to us and why not others? Often we ask ourself why am I the unlucky one? and often we ask, Isn't it good to be that way instead of being this way? That's why we often give up and surrendered. The world is unfair,and is never fair. We have to deal with lots of problems and it will be getting more and more when we grow up but baby have none to worry about but they teach us something valuable in life.

Have you ever see baby crawl? Have you ever see baby starts to walk? Have you ever see a baby start to talk?So what you have in mind the first thing you see them doing this? Crawling and walking and learning to talk is just part of their life to grow up,to be a kid,a teenager, young adults,adults and then finally, being an elderly person. I tell you this,baby has a very strong will in them that we can't see or we don't even realize they have 1. True enough,they sometimes annoyed us when they cry, but when they start to crawl,is like another part they have overcome. Crawling to them is difficult,and they have to get through that stage of growing. In my opinion,is like they have this will to try to crawl. They have this will that they want to achieve,like getting something they want. A toy? food? I don't know but things that catch their attention and they are interested,they will try their best to get it.

Sometimes they fail to crawl but no matter how many times they fail,one day they will succeed same goes to walking. Ever see a baby try to stand up and try to walk but often they fell down and then cry? Same goes to us,the grown up. We often fall down,wondering what is happening to this so called "world" that we live in. Why everything seems to mess up? And then,it leads us to fail ourself but to baby, their not.Baby will fall down when they take their first step to start to walk and often they cry but no matter what,they never give up and try again and again till they know how to walk. What about us? Didn't some of them usually say " I give up " or " I don't want to do anymore,is so difficult,so stressful. I can't stand it anymore " Didn't we sometimes have this thought too?

Such a tiny human being teach us something valuable yet we often can't realize it ourself. Do we really need to give up everytime we fall? Do we really need to say " I don't want to do anymore " or do we say " Yes,I fall but I will never give up till I success in doing it ". I,myself don't have such courage to say I will never give up cause I know I'm those kind of people who usually give up pretty fast but I guess is time for me to change, to reflect what baby taught me about. I guess I have to quote this out from my brother. This quote is really meaningful and I hope it teach us something. He say " what doesn't kill us make us stronger " Is true ya know? Things that can't kill us,means a challenge in life that we have to overcome. To overcome it,we have to become stronger.Certain things in life we have to overcome such as your fear,your biggest fear in your life. Ya,we fail and we fall down often, but do get up and try again, just like those baby who never give up and try again.

P/S : paiseh,seems like I'm being a philosopher gum @@ Theory of Living ~

-Often we fail and fall,but learn to stand and never give up-

No comments:

Post a Comment